Few questions and answers about de-angelo travel and tours
- Enter where you are flying from.
- Enter where you are flying to.
- Enter your departure date.
- Check whether you want a return trip or one way (it is defaulted to return).
- Enter your return date.
- Enter how many passengers are traveling (it is defaulted to 1 adult).
- Under ‘More options’ you can choose to specify a particular airline and business or first class if you like.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to continue.
- After a short wait you will be taken to the search results page. These results can be sorted by airline, price, departure time, duration and stops.
- When you have decided which flight suits you best simply click the ‘Book flight’ button.
- The next page is the review page of the flights, if ok click the ‘Continue’ button and enter your details as your International Passport.
- The payment page follows where you choose the payment method. Once selected, you enter all relevant details as requested. If you choose internet transfer, you can select your bank to retrieve the payment details. Once completed, click the ‘Pay now’ button when you are ready to pay. You will then receive your booking references and an overview of the booking you made
Your booking can only be confirmed once the money you transferred has reflected in our account. Once processed, you will receive an e-ticket email with a reference number.
- Your booking reference number with us
- Your airline booking reference number
- Your flight details
- Your payment details
Many people think nonstop and direct flights are interchangeable terms, but there are differences between the two.
A nonstop flight as its name suggests, flies from one airport to another without stopping.
A direct flight, on the other hand, makes (so called technical) stops along the way.
Often, passengers traveling on direct flights make a stop at a midpoint airport and remain seated on the plane while some passengers exit and others board.
An itinerary with connecting flights requires passengers to change planes at a midpoint airport, which may be in a different terminal or on a different airline. Please watch out for the little ‘i’ next to the flight number, which will tell you if there is a technical stop on the flight.
The minimum connecting time is the shortest permissible time needed to make a connecting flight at a particular airport. This standard is determined for each airport by the airport authorities together with the respective airlines. The connection times we offer on our website are in accordance with these standards.
In the event that your flight is delayed, causing you to miss your connecting flight, it is the airlines responsibility to rebook you on the next available flight provided that all flights are on one ticket. If no other flights are available then, the airline might offer you accommodation and transport to a hotel.
Depending on the waiting period, meals and refreshments could also be offered by the airline.
If you have two separate tickets connecting two flights, the respective airlines will not take any responsibility if you miss your connection.
Yes you can.
Children under the age of 2 usually do not get their own seat. They will have to sit on an adults lap. Most airlines offer baby baskets for infants up to six months old (depending on length and weight of the child) to be requested on long haul flights. To make this request, you can Contact Us.
The service fee will apply to process this request. As the confirmation of the request depends on the airline, we cannot guarantee that this service will be available on your chosen flights.
Unfortunately we cannot help you redeem your Air Miles (for example if you would like to book your flight using your accumulated credit). This must be done directly through the airline. You will also need to contact the airline directly if you want information about the status of your frequent flyer account.
However, what we can do is make sure that your frequent flyer number is added to your booking. You can Contact Us for this.
The airlines have the right to reschedule their flights if necessary. We will try our best to inform you of a schedule change on your reservation, but at times it is impossible to reach everybody especially at your destination. Please note that it is ultimately your responsibility to reconfirm your flights prior to departure, by either calling the Airline directly or logging onto any of the following websites to check if your flight itinerary has been changed:
Alternatively, just Contact Us.
Please Contact Us or the airline directly.
Kindly provide us with the information, which passengers will be in need of wheelchair assistance, their age, if they can walk short distances, climb steps and help themselves on board or if they are wheelchair-bound on permanent bases. Please note that we cannot guarantee this service as the confirmation of your requests depends on the airline.
With pleasure. Our customer service agents will be happy to assist you with your booking. Simply Contact Us.
Why must I provide Date of Birth, Passport information etc. when making a booking on a certain airline carrier or to/from/via the USA?
Certain airlines and/or governments of the country/ies that you are visiting require/s the further information for security reasons before we can issue your ticket. When you make a booking, we will remind you to provide us with these details via an urgent email; we also display information online with the option to fill out a form during the booking process.
The required information we need from you for each passenger is:
- Passport number
- Country where passport was issued
- Expiry Date of Passport
- Date of Birth
For any other questions not listed above kindly contact us and we will be glad to oblige
Top Destination in the World
Explore the World and understand how it feels